Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eating Worms

It's been ages since my last blog post, I'm sorry! I meant to post last week, but with Parent/Teacher conferences I got so busy I just forgot. I really enjoyed having the chance to meet with most of you though.
We've been doing lots of great things in Kindergarten the past few weeks and I'm sure you've heard about a few things. One of my favorite parts of October is our author study of Eric Carle. During the past month we've done art projects based on Eric Carle's illustrations, learned about his life (he grew up in Germany during WWII), read at least one book by him every day, and yesterday we even had a special Eric Carle snack! Ms. Wendy came in yesterday afternoon to do a beautiful fall scrapbooking page with the students and we ended the afternoon by eating dirt and worms (pretzels too).







I'll try not to take so long between posts again, see you soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment